Media Planning Supervisor/Director, Advertising
Boutique entertainment agency seeks high-flying Media Supervisor with digital, mobile, programmatic and national and local print experience. NOTE: This is an advertising agency job - not a sales role.
The Supervisor will be responsible for entertainment clients in the movie studio, independent film, television and streaming media space. The position is a combination of media planning, partner and tech onboarding and reporting. You will roll up your sleeves and deliver advertising and marketing campaigns in a fast-paced, hands-on, deadline-heavy context while staying in front of data partners, platforms, technologies and techniques that are rapidly evolving, especially in digital and advanced TV.
It would be a big plus to come from an entertainment background and have experience working in an agency environment but equivalent client-side experience would also be useful.
• Plan, propose and manage execute advertising campaigns on across all media including digital (web and apps), programmatic, broadcast, outdoor and national and local print newspapers and magazines
• Cultivate expertise in modern media including biddable, addressable, dynamic ad insertion, OTT and other future-looking technologies
• Prepare and execute media schedules with deep knowledge of local and national market media
• Manage fast-moving RFP process to media, data and platform vendors and perform reconciliation where required
• Oversee projects through operational excellence with knowledge of digital and production timelines, tools, techniques
• Manage the delivery of creative and video assets working with the in-house creative team of designers and production artists with extreme attention to often meticulous detail
• Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders including account management, operations, billing, creative and management and build and grow accounts while improving and contributing to top-notch workflows
• Experience in digital/mobile and print is important, experience in other media (outdoor, broadcast) would be a big plus
Four year degree
At least 3 years of entertainment agency, ad agency, entertainment company (or very similar) experience
A demonstrated passion for and knowledge of studio and independent film and television with a future-looking attitude will be a major advantage and there is room for growth to Director and then VP for the right candidate.
After successful trial period you will qualify for:
* Paid vacation
* Eligibility to participate in company medical and dental plan
* Fully vested pension after 2 years of employment
* Free entry to client cinemas in Manhattan
* Working hours which start at 10am
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate in a great office right next to Madison Square Park!