Art Director:Entertainment Agency
Boutique entertainment agency seeks an Art Director with entertainment experience including key art, digital and print
advertising and ideally, web and motion work.
Your work will include:
- Movie and TV posters
- Print and digital static and animated, cross-platform entertainment advertising
- Some web design and coding work
- High level compositing and digital illustration from comp to high resolution finish;
- Strong tasteful, modern typography;
- Experience in digital and motion;
- Entertainment experience or closely related field.
- Adobe Creative Suite including expert-level skills in Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with motion design for advertising including AfterEffects and ideally HTML5 motion advertising tools (DoubleClick Studio, Google Web Designer, Hype)
This a deadline-driven job so you must be comfortable with high-resolution retouching, finishing, ad serving and very fast paced daily deadlines.
- Brainstorm ideas and write briefs for internal and external creative teams
- "Can-do" problem-solving attitude working with minimal resources when necessary;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- Flexibility in an atmosphere with lots of opportunity and responsibility. Wear many hats.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for entertainment, especially independent film and TV.
- Multi-tasker who understands modern technology while also being at the forefront of design trends and techniques.
After successful trial period you will qualify for:
- 15 days paid time off
- Eligibility to participate in company healthcare and dental plan
- Fully vested pension after 2 years of employment
- Free entry to client cinemas across New York
- Working hours which start at 10am